Advertise Here

banner image

Is this a best way to promote your gig making inbox to a buyer or seller!!


https://www.fiverr.com/lina76

I surprised to saw a message from a seller, who offered me to check his gig to make an order. I felt annoying about it, because I’m a professional seller. I don’t even know is this a way to promote a gig. 

I think it’s not a best way to promoting any gig or profile. There are lots of path to offer and promote your gig. You can send a request form the recent buyer request section. Also you share your gig in various social media like facebook, twiter, linkedin,  whatsapp group etc.

Have look my fiverr profile to get more idea click here,, Lina76
Is this a best way to promote your gig making inbox to a buyer or seller!! Is this a best way to promote your gig making inbox to a buyer or seller!! Reviewed by Infohut24 on 11:58:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.