Advertise Here

banner image

How to write a good upwork, elence, freelance, fiverr overview



Hey there flocks, to start your freelancing journey you should need to write a good overview. Here is an example how to write a professional and valuable overview.


Hello my name is Oliur Rahman. Over the last 3 years I complete many SEO and Data entry projects for my clients. I have enough experience about various type of data entry, social bookmarking, link building, back linking, forum posting, directory submission, article submission, blog commenting and many other SEO related task. I’m willing to give full support and satisfaction service for my client in order to achieve organization's desire goal according to my extended working efficiency.

Here are the Off Page tasks I expertise and execute to boost a website in terms of traffic and rankings among SERP’s:

Off-Page SEO:

1.    Search Engine Optimization

2.    Data entry

3.    Link Building

4.    Bookmarking

5.    forumposting

6.    directory submission

7.    article submission

8.    blog commenting

9.    Web design 


I introduce myself as a dedicated and professional experienced person to helping you to create and develop business. I will provide you the best and comfortable service to get your desire website in the top PR with any keywords. I hope my true skill will be very helpful for your project to obtain your goal. If You Contact with Me I will give you required service regarding to Your Project.

Thank You.


How to write a good upwork, elence, freelance, fiverr overview How to write a good upwork, elence, freelance, fiverr overview Reviewed by Infohut24 on 3:04:00 PM Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.